Sunday, November 27, 2011

GW Cork board before & after

One of my favorite things about hunting for great finds is finding something that I don't necessarily need but something that I know I will want eventually. 

 I snatched this cork board a couple of weeks ago for 99 cents.  I didn't have a plan, but for that price I decided to grab it and keep it in my "closet full of tricks".

It came in handy when I decided we needed a special board solely for pictures of loved ones we have who live in other countries. 
I sprayed painted (what would I do without spray paint) the frame and covered the cork with neutral cotton fabric.  I put up some pictures and now we have a place that reminds us to pray for those who live in other parts of the world. 

So, my advice - don't go overboard with storing things that you may or may not use one day, but keep an open mind (and room in a closet) for potential projects.  Happy Hunting!