Thursday, February 2, 2012

Confessions

Warning:  This post has nothing to do with reclaiming a darn thing!

I've had this chocolate bar from Israel in my fridge since August!
Oh, you think that is impressive, just wait.  I bought it as a little souvenir for my MaMa.  BUT I didn't want to mail it and I forgot to take it with us the few times we've seen her since blah blah blah.  It hasn't been much of a temptation for me (mainly because I keep of secrete chocolate...for times like this).  However, tonight I just really needed a bite of chocolate.  Come on!  I know I'm not alone in this.  I searched high and low (even in the 6 year old's stash from her Christmas party...Is this hereditary???).  There was nothing, people, nothing!  So I opted for yogurt.  One problem:  The yogurt sat on top of THIS chocolate bar in the door of the fridge...AND I digress and you can probably guess what happened next.

For the record, I only ate a bite or two and over half of the bar is perfectly intact... I'm so sorry MaMa!  I'll get you anther one when I go back to Israel.  It's really good.  I know you'll love it!