Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Purging

As much as I like to find a great bargain, I like a good purge!  It just feels good...
Twice a year I participate in two separate consignment sales:  one for the kids and one for mommies (or women in general).  I am usually not quite so ambitious to get these clothes entered online, tagged, pinned and hung up, but my month is filling up and I needed to get some things out of the way.  I pulled out all kinds of things from my closet and now I have a little bit more room for whatever great bargains I come across (wink wink).


Do you love to weed through or do you tend to hang on to things longer than you should???

If you're local and want to get rid of a few things (not to mention find some "new" things for yourself) check out my friends at My Sister's House